The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female
Number of posts : 83
Location : infront of a bunch of people waiting to Kiss my @$$....
Married To : My Soul Mate doesnt believe in RPG's....aint that peachy...
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Ninja Information
Chakra:
A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Empty
PostSubject: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 am

*sleeps on the couch blasting Rock music*
Back to top Go down
anila

anila

Female
Number of posts : 414
Married To : sadly nobody
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 am

*laughs and walks into the house*
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 am

*wakes up* oh hio!
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 am

*gets in shower*

Imbube
Imbube
(Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube)
(Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube)

In the jungle,
The mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle,
The mighty jungle
The lion Sleeps tonight

Imbube (Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube)

Near the village,
The peacefull village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village,
The peacefull village
The lion sleeps tonight

Hush my darling,
Don't fear my darling
The lion sleeps tonight
Hush my darling,
Don't fear my darling
The lion sleeps tonight

He, ha helelemama
Ohi'mbube (Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube, Imbube)

Imbube
Imbube
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am

*knock knock*
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 am

....-.- *gets out of the shower in a towel and answers the door*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 am

"oh hey.. so whats up? you asked me to sto by?"
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

(thinks: now....?) yeah sure come in! Hold on, i need to put some clothes on...*goes up stairs*
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:59 am

*puts on clothes and comes down to see that Santi has left* oh well. ^^ *starts to clean*
Back to top Go down
Saya Kiriyu

Saya Kiriyu

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:31 pm

[[knocks on the door lightly]]
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:42 pm

*goes to open the door* HEllo! please come in!
Back to top Go down
Saya Kiriyu

Saya Kiriyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:46 pm

[[wipes my feet and walks in, looking around]]
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Thank you for that. ^^ you like yes? *motions around the house* need anything? A drink of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 pm

"actually a couple of jager bombs wouldnt be bad.. think you can hang with me?"
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 pm

*dances and dances till i pass out on the floor...or more like i tripped and fell asleep*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 pm

"hahah well alright then..."

*picks you up after securing your towel back on you and takes you and lays you on the bed as i make myself some stiff drinks
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 pm

*wakes up and puts on biker clothes*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 pm

"alright looks like your heading out.. so ill get out of your way.. maybe youll come ride on my bike some time..."

*opens a portal and walks through it and the portal closes
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Wtf? (you said i couldnt curse so thar)

wheres a dounut shop when you need one. T.T
Back to top Go down
Saya Kiriyu

Saya Kiriyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 am

[[stands there, looking around and yawns, sitting on the couch]]
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm

hiYA! *Jumps on the couch next to you abnormally hyper*
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:30 am

*INGNORES ALL WHO SAY THEY ARE HERE!*

*stands on top of the coffee table singing*

All I ever wanted was to see you smilin
I know that I love you o baby why don't you see

All I ever wanted was to make you mine
That all I ever wanted was you and me

(Drum and Base)
(Instrumental)

I'm so alone here on my own
And I'm waiting for you to come
I want to be a part of you
Think of all the things we could do
And everyday your in my head
I want to have you in my bed
You are the one, Your in my eyes
All I ever wanted in my life

(Are you ready)

I no that I love you o baby why don't you see

All I ever wanted...
Back to top Go down
Saya Kiriyu

Saya Kiriyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:39 pm

[[giggles a little and watches you]]
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:25 pm

*falls over laughing* LOLZ. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hibi_Hitsu

Hibi_Hitsu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:35 pm

OmG!!! Hehehehehehe *sings again*

am the Candyman - Coming from Bountyland.
I am the Candyman - Coming from Bountyland.
I wish that you were my Lollipop.
Sweet things, I will never get enough.
If you show me to the sugar tree,
Will you give me a sodapop for free.
Come with me Honey,
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman.
Run like the wind - fly with me to Bountyland.
Bite me, I'm yours - if you're hungry please understand.
This is the end - of the sweet sugar Candyman.
Oh my lord - I know you are my Candyman,
And oh my lord - your word is my command.
And oh my lord - let us fly to Bountyland.
You are my Lollipop - sugar sugar top
I wish that I were a Bubble Yum,
Chewing on me baby all day long.
I will be begging for sweet delight,
Until you say I'm yours tonight.
Come with me Honey,
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman.
Run like the wind - fly with me to Bountyland.
Bite me, I'm yours - if you're hungry please understand.
This is the end - of the sweet sugar Candyman.
I am the Candyman - Coming from Bountyland
I am the Candyman - Coming from Bountyland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)   A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Glass House In The Waterfall~ (it may be a house in a waterfall but its clean so wipe off your feet)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next