The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what kind of music do you like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
what kind of music do you like Left_bar_bleue100/100what kind of music do you like Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
what kind of music do you like Left_bar_bleue100/100what kind of music do you like Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

what kind of music do you like Empty
PostSubject: what kind of music do you like   what kind of music do you like I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 am

Hey guys. I was just wondering what kind of music the people of this site like to listen to. I am fairly odd with my music and like to listen to J-rock as well as jazz. You can input your musical preferences in here if you so choose so. I also ask that if you know any good songs with awesome bass lines, cool songs in Japanese, or both that you notify me in this topic because I am trying to find some more songs that are similar to those specifications. Thank you very much and have fun discussing this amongst yourself.
Back to top Go down

what kind of music do you like
Page 1 of 1