The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:34 am

DESCRIPTION: THIS AN AREA FULL OF SARROWS ALSO KNOWN AS THE FORREST OF THE DORMANT ONES THIS IS AN AREA WITH DEAD TREES FIRE MANTLES ON EVERY TREE BASE (FIRE TORCH HOLDERS) AND A HUGE BEAST LAYS IN THE MIDDLE WHERE THE MOUTH IS OPEN AND READY FOR YOU TO ENTER (THE DRAGON MOUTH OF TRIALS) IN HERE IS WHARE THE REAL TRAINING IS AND OUT SIDE OF IT ALL IS BARRIERS BY A DARK CHAKRA LIKE ESSANCE DON'T GET TO CLOSE UNLESS YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR CHAKRA
Back to top Go down
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 am

A young man with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes walks into the area with a somber mood about him. “Hello Katt sensei. I am now here so that you may train me to become the strongest ninja there is except you. What should I do to get started training?”
Back to top Go down
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 am

see the fire mantles and the fire bestowed upon them....i want you to steal that fires power and send it at me then i will see where to start you at
Back to top Go down
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 am

“I am kind of confused of what you want me to do but okay. I trust that this will end up good.” He then walks slowly up to the fire while pondering the meaning of this exercise. The only thing that he could come up with was what form the fire comes in for him. Once he finally got up to the mantle containing the flame that he was supposed to steal, he focused his chakra on the outermost layer of his skin in order to not burn his hands while grabbing the fire. He then made his hand scoop down from above into the mantle of fire. When he lifted it up, in his palm was a small flame of black fire. This impressed him but he knew not to get distracted from his previous lesson with his other sensei. He then pulled his hand back and lunged it forwards. The fire launched from his hands and went towards Katt. During mid flight, the flame turned into a miniature dragon made of the black fire. This deeply confused the young ninja but figured that his sensei would have an explanation. He then waited to see what Katt was going to do with the fire coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:48 am

*her eyes open and the fire shoots into the sky and as so a little symbol appears in the air the sign of the dragon so i just smile and stare at you* now i know of which training to give you *as you notice i obsorb the symbol and when i enter the mouth of the creature you just stand in confusement*
Back to top Go down
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 am

“Are you there sensei? I don’t really get this at all. Could you give me a hint or something?”
Back to top Go down
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 am

just get in here *sighs as when you walk in the mouth of what you just entered ended up being a hidden training ground known as the dragon mouth of trials cause of the fire infested walls that lay in here and once you walk up to me you notice i touch the ground and your symbol of fire bursts into the ground and the arena changes to a dark background with the moon gazing and then you hear loud sounds and i smile and leave* good luck *but before i leave and seal off the escaping route i say* deafeat the creature first and i shall give you your training the barier will deactivate once you kill the creture if you do not walk out i will assume your dead and you will not be trained
Back to top Go down
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 am

“But sensei, I don’t know any justu. How am I supposed to win against something with just my ninja tools and my bare hands? This will be a massacre. I assume that this is some form of a test that I can win without anything but how am I supposed to do something like that?” while he is saying this he is warily watching for the beast that is coming and simultaneously readying his ninja tools in case of a sudden attack. He knew from his training with Shaki to always be prepared and not be distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)   Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Training Grounds (UNLESS URGANT ONLY AKOYA MEMBERS MAY BE HERE)
Page 1 of 1