The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)

Go down 
+3
Santi
anila
Tsuyayaka Bara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female
Number of posts : 44
Married To : DATING: Sora
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:12 am

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 08-03-2008023345PM
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 08-03-2008023302PM
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 08-03-2008022349PM

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) ----01-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Naruto8301057423-39-45
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Tsuruka
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Onlyonme

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Demonizcrossingway
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Weareone
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Deathnotefic-1

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Pokemon
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Notoneofus-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Soraroxassasukebannerforstory

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Chishio
Back to top Go down
anila

anila

Female
Number of posts : 414
Married To : sadly nobody
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:56 am

they ish good
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:48 am

"truely.. madly.. deeply.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 am

ok...here some more

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08082008_00000thisis an anime popup i made with Oc.Haru,Meizrun and Lunia

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08102008_00003this charries drawn to looklik enaruto s team(minus kakashi) are my RPC's Payne Uchiha,Neniako Uzumaki,Keiko Haruno

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08162008_00001-1thisis Neniako Uzumaki

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08162008_00003-1only Riza haweye ,Winry and Black hayate are colored in

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08162008_00004thisis an another oc Narcissa.

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08162008_00005this is a naruto coullage that imma send into Shonen Jump it Kakashi Gaara and Naruto

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) CCI08102008_00000this is a random thing..
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 08-03-2008022349PMYarahi an RPC

Here are some more banners of my RPCs on other sites

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) ----01-4
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) ----01-3
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) ----------01-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) ----01-2
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 3-2
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Banner
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 012-2
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Ama
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Couple2
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Drag5
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Zudohade
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 012
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Animeband
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Evryone-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Aka
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 520-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 3
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 3-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 012-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) Drag5-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 01-1
Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) 01102
Back to top Go down
Amu Luna

Amu Luna

Female
Number of posts : 4
Married To : What`s love?
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:22 am

These are great ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:29 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

XP you made the banner for the site that my mom deleted!! TT_TT Thankies!! any way!! The pic you drew and sent to me on MSN i still have Razz
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female
Number of posts : 12
Married To : none
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 am

your art is awsome
Back to top Go down
Kyuun Neko Sachie

Kyuun Neko Sachie

Female
Number of posts : 22
Married To : stray cat
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:41 am

which of these did you do yourself? o.O

find nekoz! :3
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:47 am

id the kakashi gaara naru pne the witch ha girl teh naruto pics,the cryign girls,the popu[p amnd teh blue dress chick
Back to top Go down
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 am

They were all really good. I only wish that I could be as skilled in art as you are. I really like the second one that you put in your first post as well as the one of Kakashi with his sharingan. Uchiha are awesome and they always will be. The full metal alchemist’s ones were cool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)   Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuyayaka's Drawings of anime (drawings and Banners)
Page 1 of 1