The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love the word with no true meaning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Kiriyu
Head of the Soul Society, Abolition Kage, Leader of S.N.W, Arch Angel and Kiriyu Clan Leader
Head of the Soul Society, Abolition Kage, Leader of S.N.W, Arch Angel and Kiriyu Clan Leader
Gabriel Kiriyu

Male
Number of posts : 288
Married To : love...the pain isn't worth it.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Love the word with no true meaning Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Love the word with no true meaning Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
Stamina:
Love the word with no true meaning Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Love the word with no true meaning Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Love the word with no true meaning Empty
PostSubject: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:25 am

Everyone looks at it differently. To me it has lost all the meaning it used to have. To me love is just a word. Saying I love you just gives them false hope and that person will leave there guard down. More and more, aftertime the word as become more than a word. You would think that without love you cant live. Eventaully if that love starts to weaken, either you or your other. Someone will get there heart broken, or worse they will never believe in love again. There is no true meaning to the word love. Love is how you look at it.

Love its said that brings people together, that may be true but it also tears people appart. Its true maybe one day you can find your "true love" but not everyone does. Love is more than a feeling for some people its a way of life.

I want to know......what do you think love is?
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Love the word with no true meaning Left_bar_bleue100/100Love the word with no true meaning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Love the word with no true meaning Left_bar_bleue100/100Love the word with no true meaning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:55 am

Love is a power o.o
It's so awesome and nice that you'll break apart if it's gone
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female
Number of posts : 44
Married To : DATING: Sora
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 am

Love is just a tool iof destruction to me..true love doesnt exist i can say that much in my point of veiw butin ways Loveis also a gift
Back to top Go down
anila

anila

Female
Number of posts : 414
Married To : sadly nobody
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:08 am

love is something that only happens between certin people. when it happens it's beautiful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Love is a word with a meaning only obtained when you find it truthfuly, it is also un-know but said to be a fealing one most desires
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 62
Married To : i might be inlove with someone
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:37 am

Love is a hard to explain, you can love many people, but you only "LOVE" one true person. Its a fragile word if you handle it without care it can easily break, but if your gentale and take your time with it, it will blosom and become something much more beautiful than you started out with. Love can tear apart someone or it could put them back together, it could tell them how much you care, or how much you care for someone else. Depending on the context you use love in it can either break the heart or mend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love the word with no true meaning   Love the word with no true meaning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love the word with no true meaning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Life :: Chitsy Chat :: Odd's Chat-
Jump to: