The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiriyu Bloodline Outline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Kiriyu
Head of the Soul Society, Abolition Kage, Leader of S.N.W, Arch Angel and Kiriyu Clan Leader
Head of the Soul Society, Abolition Kage, Leader of S.N.W, Arch Angel and Kiriyu Clan Leader
Gabriel Kiriyu

Male
Number of posts : 288
Married To : love...the pain isn't worth it.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
Stamina:
Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Empty
PostSubject: Kiriyu Bloodline Outline   Kiriyu Bloodline Outline I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 am

element- What element, if any, does your bloodline consist of?
Fire

name-The name of your Bloodline/Clan
Kiriyu Clan/Bloodline

effect-What effect does your bloodline have when used?
Your are able to learn/inhance Taijutsu/Speed/Reflexes faster than the normal ninja

Distinction-What traits are shown when the bloodline is activated?
Your eyes become a Blood Red.

Levels: There are few acceptions to the post rule. They are people that ME (Zero) deem "Prodigys"
Kiriyu Bloodline Outline EyesredLevel 1-Must have 150 posts. Your eyes start to become red but dont obtain a full red yet. You are able to lean and inhance the 3, 2x as fast as a normal ninja.
Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Karin2Level 2-Must be chuunin and have over 500 posts.Your eyes become a bright red becomes a little more powerfull has you are able to lean and inhance the 3, 2.5-3x as fast as a normal ninja. Also when you reach level 2 your hearing a sight get a little stronger.
Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Thirsty_For_Blood_8_by_yesneerLevel 3-Must be Jounin and have over 1k posts. Your eyes start to glow a very very bright red as it almost blinds the opponant if they stare you in the eyes. As they are as bright as they can get you get blinded for a few seconds as your level 3 eyes becomes stable. As it is stablizing your powers have already come into effect.Once stablized your eyes stay like that. You are able to learn and inhance the 3, 4x as fast as normal ninja. Also once level 3 is acheived your 5 sense get extremly stronger. But as a downside. You must consume blood every 3 days. This blood can be stored. Also anyone fighting against this bloodline would be able to see them because of there eyes.

How to Obtain the eyes:

Level 1: To obtain you must first be bitten by Me(Zero) then you will be turned into a Kiriyu. This is only if you want to join the bloodline. After that when I find you ready ill find you and activated level 1.

Level 2: You must fight me and prove to me that you a ready to uphold the level 2 eye. If you pass my test ill activate your level 2 eye as I'm the only one who can.

Level 3: Very few can live through going from level 2 to level 3 most of them have there eyes burned by the transfomation. The transformation is only gained by fighting a Kage rank Shinobi and having only an inch of your life left. If your eyes don't kill you and you survive you will have Level 3.

Bloodline Creator-Who Created the Bloodline?

Zero
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female
Number of posts : 12
Married To : none
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Kiriyu Bloodline Outline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyu Bloodline Outline   Kiriyu Bloodline Outline I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:44 am

hi *bows* may i join this clan
Back to top Go down

Kiriyu Bloodline Outline
Page 1 of 1