The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'd like to apply. o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuun Neko Sachie

Kyuun Neko Sachie

Female
Number of posts : 22
Married To : stray cat
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
i'd like to apply. o.o Left_bar_bleue100/100i'd like to apply. o.o Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
i'd like to apply. o.o Left_bar_bleue100/100i'd like to apply. o.o Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

i'd like to apply. o.o Empty
PostSubject: i'd like to apply. o.o   i'd like to apply. o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 am

since there's no wind manip, and gaara hasn't taken this yet, i guess i will? :/
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
i'd like to apply. o.o Left_bar_bleue0/0i'd like to apply. o.o Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
i'd like to apply. o.o Left_bar_bleue0/0i'd like to apply. o.o Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to apply. o.o   i'd like to apply. o.o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:06 am

"umm im going to have to say no... please send myself a pm with details about a clan prior to engageing in posting the clan itself up... especially one that doesnt have any specific details about its history or jutsu type"
Back to top Go down
Kyuun Neko Sachie

Kyuun Neko Sachie

Female
Number of posts : 22
Married To : stray cat
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to apply. o.o   i'd like to apply. o.o I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 am

(way too many big words X.x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to apply. o.o   i'd like to apply. o.o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'd like to apply. o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Life :: Clans :: Suna Clan-
Jump to: