The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Left_bar_bleue100/100(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Left_bar_bleue100/100(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Empty
PostSubject: (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance   (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:01 am

Name-R.A.A.,Rouge Assassination Alliance

this was made by the first member of the Akoya Akasha Clan this group of elite rouge ninjas are as skilled as though of the akatsuki though they dont ware rings or certain clothing to show the signifigance of them being of this alliance. These ninja do what ever they want when they want. They are also somewhat hired S-Rank ninja to assassinate ninjas and even the legendary kage. Thats right their power is equal of those as kage.

You will know if they are of the R.A.A. if they have

.strike across thier head band
.have the R.A.A. symbol on thier arm (it is tattoed)
.all thier clothing is either black,or red
.if most or some are of the akoya akasha clan (you will know because thier symboled crest is on the back thier clothing)
.if they all carry a sword or some sort of blade on thier backs or Puppets

They are wanted Dead or Alive in
.All Villages!

Rivals With
.Anbu
.Akatsuki

Members
.Katt

Name:

Village:

Bio:

Why yo think your worthy:

Jutsu:(don't say alot give all of them to me or your not in!)

Bloodline:

R.A.A. Symbol:(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Moonandsuntogether
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin/Fallen Arch Angel/Azika Leader
Admin/Fallen Arch Angel/Azika Leader

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Ninja Information
Chakra:
(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Left_bar_bleue5800000/5800000(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (5800000/5800000)
Stamina:
(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Left_bar_bleue2500000/2500000(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (2500000/2500000)

(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance   (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 am

o.o there is no akatsuki on here...and we allready have a thing like this x.x the Granado Espada o.o i know..it sounds like its from bleach...but its not...
Back to top Go down
https://the-ninja-life.forumotion.com
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance   (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:24 am

plz!!! can i have it!!! plz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance   (not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(not a clan just to tell but its like Akatsuki) Rouge Assassination Alliance
Page 1 of 1