The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hakumei Bloodline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keikoku

Keikoku

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:08 pm

Your name:Keikoku Hakumei

Bloodline name:Hakumei

What it does:creates a dark and light element in order to use as a projectile or as a hand to hand combat weapon or use chakra as a bladed weapon

Pros:this clan is on th side of offence and is equal to power of akoya akasha though they dont die by one chakra point being closed

Cons:is weak on deffence and against water. also they are known for there depressive mood

Brief history:not much history on them no one has ever lived to fight one then again they dont like to fight so no one usally ever fights them

Any jutsu you may have already come up with:
noe yet still thinking

Anything else you'd like to add:
Eyes:

level 1-
Hakumei Bloodline A283
obtained after you trainn well and keep up with your sensei at half speed

level 2-
Hakumei Bloodline Red
obtain whe you hit chuunin and train more with your sensei enough to keep up with him/her at full rate of speed

level 3-
Hakumei Bloodline PhpQpNXnH_c2PM
obtain after the clan leader sees you beat a jounin at a full rate then he/she will say your activation word and activate the 3rd eye level then he/she will give you the clan orb of twilight

Keanmanako-(last level eye either perm or regular)
Permanent Level-
Hakumei Bloodline Simple7TheRedEye
obtain after you figure the activation word for the orb and hit the rank of S cn only obtain from being born by two hakumei clan members

Regular Level-
Hakumei Bloodline Orange_by_Phoenix095
obtain after you figure the activation word for the orb and hit the rank of S can only obtain if born from one hakumei member and one non hakumei member
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin/Fallen Arch Angel/Azika Leader

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Hakumei Bloodline Left_bar_bleue5800000/5800000Hakumei Bloodline Empty_bar_bleue  (5800000/5800000)
Stamina:
Hakumei Bloodline Left_bar_bleue2500000/2500000Hakumei Bloodline Empty_bar_bleue  (2500000/2500000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 am

...tell me more about it...and as for the levels...be more specific...as in like after a certain rank..or somethign like that....and ill think about it...
Back to top Go down
https://the-ninja-life.forumotion.com
Keikoku

Keikoku

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Kei

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Hakumei Bloodline Left_bar_bleue5800000/5800000Hakumei Bloodline Empty_bar_bleue  (5800000/5800000)
Stamina:
Hakumei Bloodline Left_bar_bleue2500000/2500000Hakumei Bloodline Empty_bar_bleue  (2500000/2500000)

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 am

Give me a more detailed Description of yoru bloodline...its kinda vague to me on what it does...and for your levels...make it a little more descriptive on how you get that level...the last one is fine..cause you have a restriction on that...but be a bit more discriptive on hwo you obtain the levels of the eyes...
Back to top Go down
Keikoku

Keikoku

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:50 am

um ok

Description:
a clan tghat makes darkness and light and combies them to make a chaotic style of fighting. They use there chakra as a projectile/hand to hand combat powr/weapons.they are equal to the power of akoya akasha but is weak in the levdel of defence.how ever this clan is very good in ninjutu and taijutsu.This clan is not one to be messing with for their attacks are very pricise to the point where if they punch you it feels like your very body structure is abnormal.

Eye-
level 1-to obtain you must have the clan leader see you at least come very close to beating yor sensei in a battle (genin)

level 2-to obtain you must beat your sensei in a life threatening situation so train hard(chuunin)

level 3-to obtain you must beat a jounin and have your clan leader activate your 3 eye so you can get our perm or regular final level eye

that better(jounin)
Back to top Go down
Kei

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:16 am

hmmmm.......................................kinda sounds like Metsuki in a sense...o.o but...thats not a bad thing.....ill accept it...but you have to promise me that you will:

1) Get some Jutsu up (Atleast 2 for each Rank) by the end of the week (Sunday)

2)Take COMPLETE Responsibility for any God Modding that might happenw ith yoru BL (As in, we find any ppl God mOdding with your BL, you will take action ASAP in either warning them, killing them ((With Full Permision from Me)), and/or tkaeing them out of your BL)

3)Dont God Mod yourself with it XD

4) Make sure that it DOES NOT in ANYWAY end up conflicting with teh Shikyo BL, since they deal in Darkness as well...that is one of the major things i ask of you...

Spoiler:

Thhat spoiler contians the Info for the SHikyo...read it over ad promise me that it will not in anyway conflict with it...
Back to top Go down
Keikoku

Keikoku

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Kei

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 am

..so is that a yes? no? mabey? what?
Back to top Go down
Keikoku

Keikoku

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 am

yes i wont brake the rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hakumei Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumei Bloodline   Hakumei Bloodline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakumei Bloodline
Page 1 of 1