The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Clan Jutsu Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Clan Jutsu Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Clan Jutsu   Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 am

THESE ARE FORBIDDEN SO THEY ARE STRONGER THAN MOST GENNIN JUTSU SO ONLY GENNIN CAN LEAR 1 ONE OF THESE MOVES CAUSE THEY ARE THAT OF EQUAL TO THE CHUUNIN

Gennin-

Ninjutsu
cursed kunai-
able to make a kunai out of black fire in which is in gulfed in darkness but when using the kunai effects the chakra flow in the body but does not seal a chakra point it more likes reverses the flow of the opponents chakra to throw it off balence

Black Fire Fist-
hand becomes ingulfed in fire in which is black this attack effects the attaking process of the oppent slowing down his/her attacking and having more and more of a good percentage of the user winning

twin Fire Blades-
this makes 2 fire blades out of chakra that when it touches the very core of the oppents body it paralizes the body at full count almost making them go into a genjutsu that they can never break out of (note it is only 1 post paralization)

The Dark Chain Version 1-
this jutsu makes a dark chain out of the users chakra (note you will see this jutsu in every rank because this is Version 1 of the dark chain)in which strains the chakra vibrations in the atackers body to make the chakra flow attack the user that it is in with (example: Guy 1: Dark chain jutsu *makes adark chain weaves it around my opponent and i use his/her own chakra against him/her)

Genjutsu

Blazing Blood-
makes the opponent feel as if they are poisoned but it strains the eye in the user more when making the poison jutsu seem worse each time

Taijutsu

None

Chuunin-
Ninjutsu

Dark Chain Version 2-(needs level 1)this is the same as version 1 but more deadly and brutal also the chain grows spikes into the linked chain (so you can say its both gen and ninjutsu put together)

Dark Whip-(needs eye level 2-3)
creates a dark whip that is not visable unless you have a ketgai genkai (eye bloodline) it puts a strain on the opponent in which the eye of the user can attack forcefully(example: Guy 1: *makes the whip and strains the opponent and then activates my eyes in which i make my vivid attack to the lower left rib then to the jaw*)

Genjutsu

Dark Chain Version 2

Taijutsu

Dark Whip

Jounin+S-Jounin+Kage-
Ninjutsu

Dark Chain Version 3-(needs eye level 3-6)
same as version 1 and 2 but more deadly and crutial to the body (the chain grows larger and grows more spikes and even drains the opponents chakra)

Genjutsu

Dark Chain Version 3

Taijutsu

none
Back to top Go down

Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1