The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO TO THE WORLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
HELLO TO THE WORLD Left_bar_bleue100/100HELLO TO THE WORLD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
HELLO TO THE WORLD Left_bar_bleue100/100HELLO TO THE WORLD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

HELLO TO THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: HELLO TO THE WORLD   HELLO TO THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 am

Hey guys. My name is Fuchi and I am here to introduce myself to any one on this site. I am in high school which I think is fairly common on this site but I am not sure. I am kind of a nerd because I like to learn about computers and am currently learning to program in visual basic or VB for short. I am also fairly musical because I play the alto, tenor, and baritone saxophone and am learning to play the electric bass guitar. It is a lot harder than I ever thought but that is probably how most bassists felt when they first started playing. I plan to work at Boeing someday as an aerospace engineer or a software engineer. Whichever pays better and I like more. I am also a Christian who loves the lord. I know that this may scare some of you off but I am as fun loving as all of you are. I am not the weird kid in the corner at school. I am just an average guy. Other than that I can’t think of anything more to say about myself. If anyone out there chooses to inquire more about me, I will be willing to talk more about myself as long as it isn’t where I live or something like that.
Back to top Go down

HELLO TO THE WORLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Life :: Random-Ness :: Say Hello-
Jump to: