The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint Box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Complaint Box Left_bar_bleue0/0Complaint Box Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
Complaint Box Left_bar_bleue0/0Complaint Box Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Complaint Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint Box   Complaint Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 pm

"your right im leaving the site now"
Back to top Go down

Complaint Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint Box   Complaint Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 pm

I'm complaning about Santi in the chat box!! I entered and typed "Hey sexy lady" trying to be nice and o! I'm banned?? WTF?? I meen they don't like it CHAT IN PM'S!! I'm sorry but that's banning with out reason!!
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin/Fallen Arch Angel/Azika Leader
Admin/Fallen Arch Angel/Azika Leader

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Complaint Box Left_bar_bleue5800000/5800000Complaint Box Empty_bar_bleue  (5800000/5800000)
Stamina:
Complaint Box Left_bar_bleue2500000/2500000Complaint Box Empty_bar_bleue  (2500000/2500000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Complaint Box Empty
PostSubject: Complaint Box   Complaint Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 am

This is where you will come, to post yoru complaints about the fourm(Please be SPECIFIC and do NOT spam).

When i ask for Complaints, i ask you to give us soemthing you see wrong, Something like, mabey there was an error or, you see something that needs to be here but isnt, something that the General public needs. Not something stupid, as in a Post like "WHERES TEH CURRY!!?!?!?" So Please...have a brain...and know what yoru posting about...and be sure its good...thank you
Back to top Go down
https://the-ninja-life.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Complaint Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint Box   Complaint Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Life :: General :: Complaints-
Jump to: