The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Written Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neko-hime
Admin
Admin
Neko-hime

Female
Number of posts : 36
Married To : My People
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Written Exam Left_bar_bleue5000000/500000The Written Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/500000)
Stamina:
The Written Exam Left_bar_bleue5000000/500000The Written Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/500000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

The Written Exam Empty
PostSubject: The Written Exam   The Written Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:02 am

-The Kage of Subasa appears in a flurry of snow, standing before the nervious genin. "Welcome to the Chuunin Exams, kiddies." She grins wickedly as she looks at all the genin, trying to measure their worth at a glance.-

There will be a series of questions you must answer. These will not be easy, so make sure you are ready to take the test. All those who cannot sucessfully answer 5 out of 10 questions will be disqualified. You must pass with your teammates in order to make it to the next round, so for their sake, you better pass...
Back to top Go down

The Written Exam
Page 1 of 1