The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Right Alcove of Koko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neko-hime
Admin
Admin
Neko-hime

Female
Number of posts : 36
Married To : My People
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Right Alcove of Koko Left_bar_bleue5000000/500000Right Alcove of Koko Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/500000)
Stamina:
Right Alcove of Koko Left_bar_bleue5000000/500000Right Alcove of Koko Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/500000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Right Alcove of Koko Empty
PostSubject: Right Alcove of Koko   Right Alcove of Koko I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:05 am

-To the right of the main chamber in the Temple sits Koko's alter. It's made out of blue and green coral, to resemble the sea where he resides. Incense smelling of Midnight Rain soothes the soul of all who come to this alcove. A gem sits in the middle of the alter, it's deep blue hue capturing the light and gleaming from within. It's shaped into a fox in a sitting position. Small offerings are placed around the fox in the center, showing the offerings brought by others before you. A Voice whispers softly. "Koko Sees that which none other Sees, he sees the soul. He can read it and render judgement as harsh and the waves around his home, or he can be as gentle as the water lapping at the shore on a lazy day. Is his the wisdom you seek?"-
Back to top Go down

Right Alcove of Koko
Page 1 of 1