The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jutsu Template

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Admin/Fallen Arch Angel/Azika Leader

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue5800000/5800000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (5800000/5800000)
Stamina:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue2500000/2500000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (2500000/2500000)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:17 am

Code:
[b]Rank:[/b] What Rank is it?

[b]Name of Creator:[/b] WHo Created it?

[b]Description:[/b] Explains itself.

[b]Clan: [/b]Does this jutsu belong to a clan? if it does, do you have the Clan Leaders Approval to post this?

Last edited by Tonoko on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-ninja-life.forumotion.com
Rangetsu of the Byakko

Rangetsu of the Byakko

Male
Number of posts : 49
Married To : Goddess Athena
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue2000000/2000000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (2000000/2000000)
Stamina:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue2000000/2000000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (2000000/2000000)

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:25 am

Shikyo Clan Jutsus
Windfang

Genin:
Csont vértezés: Creates bone armor

Emelkedés csontváz: Basically means raise skeleton

Chunin:
All of Genin jutsus and

Csont szivattyúkar: summons spear of bone

Zombie clone

Jounin and Special Jounin:
All of chunin jutsus and

Átok: hasonmás veszteség: Curse: amplify damage
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue2100000/2100000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (2100000/2100000)

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am

Kumoichi clan jutsu
(magma jutsu are earth chakra based)

GENIN

Fireball Jutsu
User does handsigns and shoots a fireball at the opponent

Firewall
User does handsigns and shoots out a small wall of fire to block minor attacks

Fire Clones
user forms handsigns and creates clones from fire chakra.When dicipated it burns the dicipater.

Fireblade
Makes a sword using fire Chakra.Lasts 3 posts

Magma Ball
User does handsigns and Molds earth chakra into a ball as they shoot out a Magma ball.This burns the target.

Magma Clones
User forms handseals and from their chakra forms clones of magma, When striked it burns the person who touched them.

Magma Wall
The user forms handsigns and forms a small wall of magma.This magma wall will break apart with every hit only protects caster from minor attacks.

CHUUNIN

Grand Fireball Jutsu
User does handsigns and shoots a fireball larger and more powerful than the fireball jutsu at the opponent

Lava Flame dragon
User does handsigns and molds chakra into a dragon form to wrap around the opponent and it causes Serious burns if Hit.

Phoenix Flower Jutsu
User does handsigns and shoots out multiple balls of fire at the opponent.

Lava River Jutsu
User does handsigns and Lava huddles from under the ground and burns the foes feet all the way through the body.

Magma Spear Jutsu
User does handsigns and stomps the ground as 10 Magma Spears lift in the air and head straight for the foe.

JOUNIN

Lava Prison Jutsu
User does handsigns and traps the foe in a prison made of lava and chakra.Like Water prison but in this prison it's 200 degrees in there.

Magma Pillar Jutsu
User does handsigns and giant pillars come out of the ground as hot as magma and Jam into the opponent.Wastes chakra withi each pillar they control.

Lava Wall Jutsu
Same as firewall jutsu but with Lava.Blocks strong attacks.

Magma Style:Rollout Jutsu
User makes large balls comprised of Magma on roll them hitting the Foe.

Magma Meteor Jutsu
User does handsigns and ten Meteors comprised of Magma fall all on the foe.Causes Serious Burn

Lava Clones
Sam as Fire lones but hotter.

KAGE

Lava tornado
User does handsigns then focuses lava chakra into his chest then spits as the lava spins creating a tornado made of Lava.Can almost kill the person if hit.Causes major burns.

Lava Dungeon Jutsu of Nothingness
Same as Earth chamber of nothingness but with Lava.

Fissure Jutsu
User does handsigns and stomps the ground as a giant hole appears where the user is standing.If they fall through they are burned up from the pool of Lava at the Bottom.

Ultimate Apocolypse Ball Jutsu
User molds chakra of Magma and Lava together and shoots a Ball bigger than the Grand Fireball jutsu made with Magma and Lava.Cause Immense Burns

Lava Rasengan
Utilizes Lava chakra and forms it into a rasengan.Is immensly hot and burns the Users palm but heals quick since it's there lava chakra.If hit this burns the target really really badly O.o
Back to top Go down
Kei

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue5800000/5800000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (5800000/5800000)
Stamina:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue2500000/2500000Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (2500000/2500000)

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Jutsu Template Left_bar_bleue100/100Jutsu Template Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:40 am

My bloodline akyo akasha jutsus

Gennin-

Ninjutsu
cursed kunai-
able to make a kunai out of black fire in which is in gulfed in darkness but when using the kunai effects the chakra flow in the body but does not seal a chakra point it more likes reverses the flow of the opponents chakra to throw it off balence

Black Fire Fist-
hand becomes ingulfed in fire in which is black this attack effects the attaking process of the oppent slowing down his/her attacking and having more and more of a good percentage of the user winning

twin Fire Blades-
this makes 2 fire blades out of chakra that when it touches the very core of the oppents body it paralizes the body at full count almost making them go into a genjutsu that they can never break out of (note it is only 1 post paralization)

The Dark Chain Version 1-
this jutsu makes a dark chain out of the users chakra (note you will see this jutsu in every rank because this is Version 1 of the dark chain)in which strains the chakra vibrations in the atackers body to make the chakra flow attack the user that it is in with (example: Guy 1: Dark chain jutsu *makes adark chain weaves it around my opponent and i use his/her own chakra against him/her)

Genjutsu

Blazing Blood-
makes the opponent feel as if they are poisoned but it strains the eye in the user more when making the poison jutsu seem worse each time

Taijutsu

None

Chuunin-
Ninjutsu

Dark Chain Version 2-(needs level 1)this is the same as version 1 but more deadly and brutal also the chain grows spikes into the linked chain (so you can say its both gen and ninjutsu put together)

Dark Whip-(needs eye level 2-3)
creates a dark whip that is not visable unless you have a ketgai genkai (eye bloodline) it puts a strain on the opponent in which the eye of the user can attack forcefully(example: Guy 1: *makes the whip and strains the opponent and then activates my eyes in which i make my vivid attack to the lower left rib then to the jaw*)

Genjutsu

Dark Chain Version 2

Taijutsu

Dark Whip

Jounin+S-Jounin+Kage-
Ninjutsu

Dark Chain Version 3-(needs eye level 3-6)
same as version 1 and 2 but more deadly and crutial to the body (the chain grows larger and grows more spikes and even drains the opponents chakra)

Genjutsu

Dark Chain Version 3

Taijutsu

none
Back to top Go down
Kei

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:51 am

approved o.o
Back to top Go down
Keikoku

Keikoku

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:54 am

MY JUTSU FOR HAKUMEI CLAN

Genin-

NInjutsu

Twilight Arrows-
creates dark an light arrows that when fired into the body it feelslike the chakra flow was reveresed enough to screw up the chakra balence so the opponent can't do jutsu but only fighting (lasts 3 posts)

Twilight Kunai-
it makes a dark and light kunai that when hits the body it paralizes their mind

Taijutsu

Twilight Punch-
engolfs my fst i complete light and darkness (left fist is light/right fist is dark)in which amplifies your punch to a medium puncture to anywhere when punched

Chuunin-

NInjutsu

Demon Cresent-
createa a dark and light sword to cut the molectular structure of the chakra flow

(make more later im tired)
Back to top Go down
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 am

Gravity Sizmic Ball-(can only be used in air or on ground when on ground and shot its used as a suicidal atempt like the clay mouth clans last resort jutsu)-this jutsu sucks up a massive amount of chakra from the whole area then sends it into the air and forms a line of chara around it to create the ball in the first place then it builds up more by each chakra flow it takes then when the time comes it explodes and bursts flying twards your opponent. (note:it is the best stragy to make a clone do it so you don't die) (Takes 10 or more posts to complete)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Template
Page 1 of 1