The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!

Go down 
+5
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Hibi_Hitsu
Nami The school girl ^^
Saya Kiriyu
Santi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:33 pm

"hahaha right... okay... so what do you do with your friends?"
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:07 pm

I be a girl with them XD
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:35 pm

"and if two were drowning would try to save both at once and all drown or would you save one and try to go back for the other knowing that the one left behind would probably die before you got back?"
Back to top Go down
jam23gurl

jam23gurl

Female
Number of posts : 4
Married To : single(only if you could handdle me)
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 am

*appears*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:17 am

"hmm hey there.. so whats your name and wheres your swim suit?"
Back to top Go down
jam23gurl

jam23gurl

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 am

*im in it(its a red bikini) smiles*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 am

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 1208862444_31

"is that you? alrighty then what do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
jam23gurl

jam23gurl

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 am

i love swimming*yup thats me smiles*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:06 am

"alright now if you had to save your friends or yourself... which would you rahter do?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female
Number of posts : 44
Married To : DATING: Sora
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 am

apears The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Anime_swimsuit_fav1038
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male
Number of posts : 126
Married To : .......

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:40 am

Sits down on a tree Branch. watching..
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:42 pm

I'd get my surf board and go hawaii on them XD
Bring both of them back :]
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 pm

"hahah thats good well you know north shores awsome right?

and hey there yaka how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female
Number of posts : 44
Married To : DATING: Sora
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm

I am doing good
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 am

"alright and what would you do with a million dollars?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 62
Married To : i might be inlove with someone
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:04 am

*appears*
I LOVE SWIMSUIT CONTESTS

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 Aria
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:36 am

"hahah yeah i remember... smexy as always Yuki... so what do you do for fun now a days?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:16 am

play volleyball and run track ^-^ a little
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:03 am

"ummm that sounds fun.. ahhahaah alright well i suppose that you love beach volleyball? do you have a picture of you playing?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:49 am

NOPE
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:50 am

"awww hmm okay then... so lets create this scenerio then. your with a married man that you love.. and he loves you.. will you make him cheat on his wifey?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:55 am

uhhhh..... where the hell did this question come from
*cocks head to the side*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:03 am

"im just wondering thats all... no comment?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 am

No i would want a guy to every cheat on his wife
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:13 am

"thats a good answer.. cause if he cheats on her.. then hell cheat on you right? alrighty next.. if your friends are drowning who would you save?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Life :: Chitsy Chat :: Hot Springs :: The Beach-
Jump to: