The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!

Go down 
+5
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Hibi_Hitsu
Nami The school girl ^^
Saya Kiriyu
Santi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tsuyayaka Bara

Tsuyayaka Bara

Female
Number of posts : 44
Married To : DATING: Sora
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 am

hat i would do with a million dollars..id give it to those whom need it..
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 62
Married To : i might be inlove with someone
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:57 am

of course i would
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 am

"alrighty then that does it for hte interviews for now.. please go ahead and enjoy yourselves here at the beach!"
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 am

So many conversations happening at once lol
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:05 pm

"hmm alright today will be the last day for interviews and then the winners will be posted.. all guys and girl lifeguards post now!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 am

who wins santi?
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:54 am

and the winner is Bubblie with this swimsuit

and as the winner she is now the official life guard of the beach
The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 Hentai-3
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Fwee~! Razz
I win -^-^- ♥
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:01 am

OMG BOOBS O_o
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male
Number of posts : 126
Married To : .......

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:46 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 am

*glomps bublieebuu and huggles her thinking: squishy*
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male
Number of posts : 126
Married To : .......

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:45 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:05 am

*glomped* XP lol Hi -^-^-
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:09 am

hello ^-^
Back to top Go down
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Lady Love
Lady Love
BlublieBuu Pikachu

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 am

X] Hi lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!   The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smexest Life Guard Competition!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Life :: Chitsy Chat :: Hot Springs :: The Beach-
Jump to: