The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class

Go down 
+4
Zen
Corey
Kohaku
Santi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Left_bar_bleue0/0The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Left_bar_bleue0/0The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Empty
PostSubject: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 am

*for advanced students who want to improve their skills and tactics as well as searching for new techniques and ideas
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Left_bar_bleue100/100The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Left_bar_bleue100/100The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 am

Skips along and stops at the door. I look around and quietly poke my head into the class room and glance to see if anyone is in here"um.......h...hello?"I mummble quietly under my breath almost at a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 am

*looks back at you and smile..
"hey come on in... im getting bored"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:31 am

I walk into the classroom slowly as I do I observe the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 am

"please take a seat"

*motions to the chair next to meh even though theyre all empty
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:35 am

Looks at you and smiles lightly as I slowly walk over to the chair you motioned to and sit down. I cross my legs after I sit down and put my hands on the desk"hello Santi-Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 am

*smiles at you..

"hey there.. so where would you like to start?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 am

Shrugs shyly as I look at you"i don't care Santi-Sensei....where ever you want to start."
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:42 am

"alright then lets go to the trainning grounds and get you your element alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:46 am

Smiles and stands up"Yay training ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:53 am

"alright follow meh to the trainning grounds"

*takes your hand and leads you out so you dont get lost
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Female

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 am

Smiles as you take my hand. I follow quickly behind you"okies"
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 am

*closes the door on our way out with a sign that says "come on in and take a seat"
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Male
Number of posts : 60
Married To : no one
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male
Number of posts : 126
Married To : .......

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:04 am

Walks in my hands in my pocket,looks around....after a while walks towards a chair, taking my seat..."...Uh..."
Back to top Go down
sabaku no gaara

sabaku no gaara

Male
Number of posts : 19
Married To : im a loner
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:31 am

*walks in,sits down & lays down legs on desk reading a book*

Last edited by sabaku no gaara on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 am

"alright then... so we have students where do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male
Number of posts : 126
Married To : .......

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 am

Folds my legs upwards rasing them up, and places them on my chair leaning my arms on my knees, my right index finger on my lowerlips.. "I ounno.."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:00 am

I suppose we begin with some training or something...knowledge or something i donno *shrugs* you tell us your the teacher
Back to top Go down
sabaku no gaara

sabaku no gaara

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:03 am

*continues reading*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am

"hahah alright then.. suppose that your trapped, surrounded by three opponents and you only have yourself and one team mate how do you dispatch of the opponents?"
Back to top Go down
sabaku no gaara

sabaku no gaara

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am

throw a smoke bomb,lead them closer together,make sounds so it sounds like we wandered near them & have them kill eachother thinking they kiiled us
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:14 am

Indeed that does seem problematic......the best course of action would be goign back to back with your partner as it provides the best defence...
Back to top Go down
sabaku no gaara

sabaku no gaara

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 am

*continues reading*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:47 pm

"throwing a smoke bomb is cleaver but they would just go back to back and do outward attacks now they solidified their defenses... going back to back if two attack and get blocked on will have an open shot.. even if he kills both his teammates hell kill you both as well... the best choice would be to get side by side and when they charge you take out one on the sides first having your better person on the inside to feint an attack and take on the inside guy while the other manuvers outside taking out the side guy then coming back to block the other outside guy before he could attack your partner.. now its two on two... whats the next step?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next