The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class

Go down 
+4
Zen
Corey
Kohaku
Santi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Male
Number of posts : 126
Married To : .......
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Yawns, Watching Ya'll Talk... "..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 62
Married To : i might be inlove with someone
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:31 am

runs into the classroom smiling "Hello all"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am

Turns my head over to Yuki's Attention "Hi There.."
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 am

"so whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:37 am

Looks Over At Santi "Talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 am

"yup"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:43 am

"In That Case....Nothing Much...You?"
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 am

"so what would you to learn"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 am

"Erh, Nothing Really...Just Came To Watch.."
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:48 am

"alrighty then..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:48 am

"Yup"
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female
Number of posts : 12
Married To : none
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:38 pm

*was walking around, and saw a classroom door open, so she checked it, to see a teacher and other students there, she walked inside, and sat at down at the empty chair at the back*
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:39 pm

*the teacher notice her in the back, she stood up * " Hi, my name is Megumi Kana "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Hiya Megumi ^0^
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:54 am

"hey there megumi... so what would you like to learn about today?"
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:52 am

*walks in *
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:54 am

" Hi yuki ^.^ , well I just learn anything, um js any thing, do you know taijutsu, or genjutsu, or ninjutsu, I learn anything, just going to be happy "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:42 pm

*sits on a desk*
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 pm

"alrighty well lets go over taijutsu the.. its quite simple.. its about your body.. not only does strength count but also flexability angles and weight transfer"
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 pm

okay then ^.^ what do I do first
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:05 pm

"an opponent attacks you head on... and throws a punch whats your best course of action?"
Back to top Go down
Megumi Kana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 am

" I will block the oppenent combo hits, and do a windmill kick towards his/her stomach"
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:09 am

"and exactly how are you going to go about blocking the first punch?"
Back to top Go down
Fuchi

Fuchi

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 am

Fuchi walks into the room and sees Santi as well as some of the younger ninja in the room training on hypothetical battle situations. “Hello sensei, my name is Fuchi and I was hoping that I could learn some stuff in class today. I don’t know if I am too late but if I am not I am fully willing to be taught by you. I am a growing student and need to learn how to control the tides of a battle and in the end become victorious. How would you like to start my instruction?”

(Just to let you know I have been on other RP sites so I am not a complete beginner in how to fight on a forum. I was actually recommended to this site in a chat box on another Naruto forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class   The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Class for Advanceds Students.. Advy Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2