The Ninja Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Template

Go down 
+12
Squal
Axel
Santi
Anellie Suna
BlublieBuu Pikachu
Roxanne Hioshi
Zeke
Gummi Bear Luna
Rangetsu of the Byakko
Gabriel Kiriyu
Neko-hime
Kei
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anila

anila

Female
Number of posts : 414
Married To : sadly nobody
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

The Template - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:12 am

Name: Snakes

Village: Granado Espada Base

Animal:

Genin: Small Snakes are black- colored snakes and are about the size of an adult human arm. They can be easy hidden inside sleeves for a sneak attack.

Chuunin: Medium Snakes are blue-colored snake and are similar to the size of a truck.

Jounin: Large Snakes have marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven and are larger then kage building. (sense in most villages the kage office is the largest)

Kage: Manda largest and most powerful summoned snake. He demands one hundred human sacrifices ready for him after his help in combat. Should he not receive his sacrifices, or if the person who summoned him isn't Zeke himself, Manda would not hesitate to kill his summoner. On top of that, it is only Zeke's power that he respects, not Zeke himself . Manda is very fast when in combat, and is able to shed his skin in order to evade attacks. He has a very poor disposition, and he clearly doesn't like anyone and only savors killing them

all the snakes are made out of explosive clay and one difference the kage level can only be used without sacerfised by the leader of the clan
Back to top Go down
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One
Santi

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
The Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:16 am

"approved but in order to summon these snake you have to eat clay and them summon them the normal way using your clay as a converter for its flesh when its summoned.... the clay is equal to the flesh so a massive ammounts of clay will need to be consumed to summon Mandra"
Back to top Go down
anila

anila

Female
Number of posts : 414
Married To : sadly nobody
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:17 am

yes im aware of that
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:44 pm

Name:blue dragon

Village:Subachi

animal(Pic would be appricated):

The Template - Page 2 14851dragon
Back to top Go down
http://narutogaiden.heavenforum.com/portal.htm
Yumi Akasha

Yumi Akasha

Number of posts : 114
Married To : NO ONE EVERY BODY HATES MEH :(
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Information
Chakra:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:44 am

My Name:Katt

Village:Dont have one im part of a rouge assassination alliance, R.A.A (i made that up but im a rouge and an assassin ninja hince the bloodline aspects of mine)

animal(Pic would be appricated):Huge Bat

Name:Hico

Origin/Species:Dark Demon

History:A demon that was born in darkness and was known as the goddess of darkness back in the days of the akoya clan but now she is a mere demon that is used to kill

JOunin to summon

Scroll Belongs to me

Name of Scroll-Partico Akoya Hico(Summoning of Akoya Clan Hico)

Human/Demon Form:The Template - Page 2 Moon-3
Back to top Go down
Ashley Darkraii

Ashley Darkraii

Female
Number of posts : 46
Married To : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Information
Chakra:
The Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
The Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:39 am

Could i retake pheonix from my other character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Template   The Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Template
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2